The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services is honored to welcome you to the 2021 statewide virtual Child, Adolescent and School Health Conference. Although the conference is virtual this year, we are confident that our outstanding speakers will provide you with an excellent and interactive experience.
The 2021 CASH Conference will address the evolving needs of child and adolescent health professionals by offering emergent and engaging content from leading subject matter experts. Participants will gain practical and innovative strategies for the development and implementation of effective programs, policies, and practices to improve the health, well-being, and resiliency of young people. CASH Conference participants will strengthen their skills, gain valuable information and resources, and connect with others working in this field.
To view the conference program book: 2021 CASH Conference Program Book
To view the just the agenda: CASH Conference Agenda
Introduction to the Connect Space Platform
Connect Space has provided us with a 15-minute video that provides a good overview of the platform. We invite you to watch the video before the conference. It will provide a good introduction to how you can explore and and make your conference experience even more beneficial.
Important Registration Instructions!
This new virtual platform (Connect Space) will encompass registration, program materials, the virtual exhibit hall, the opportunity to network with other participants, the live streamed program, and all information needed. In order to participate in the virtual conference and take full advantage of all these features, you MUST first set up your Connect Space Account and then proceed to registration.
Account Set-up and Registration Instructions
- Click on Login in the upper right corner of this landing page and then click on Create Account.
- Complete the information to set up your account. Make sure to use the email address to which you want all information and the link to join the live virtual and on-demand sessions sent to. Information will only be sent to the email address provided.
- You may include as much profile information as you wish. You can skip the Tags and Company Profile sections if you wish. The Tags are provided for networking purposes.
- You will see a block of colors which allows you to customize your account profile in the color of your choice.
- Once you set up your Connect Space account, you will be returned to the landing page where you can proceed to Registration.
- Select the correct Registrant Type by selecting the day(s) you will attend the conference OR select Speaker-Committee Member-Exhibitor, if applicable.
- Full Conference with Pre-conference Session: $150
- Full Conference without Pre-conference Session: $100
- Pre-conference Session and Day 1 (October 19): $85
- Pre-conference Session and Day 2 (October 20): $50
- Day 1 Only (October 19): $50
- Day 2 Only (October 20): $25
Continuing Education Credits
- Health Educators (CHES): The National Commission for Health Education Accrediting has approved this conference for up to 11.5 entry-level CECH credits.
- Application has been made for CME, social work, SCECH, MCBAP and PACE AGD credits. Approval information will be posted as received.
- Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express)
- Check made payable to CASH Conference, c/o Diversified Management Services
- Purchase Order/Invoice: Purchase orders should be addressed to CASH Conference, c/o Diversified Management Services and list the names of registrants it covers.
- Checks and purchase orders should be mailed to: CASH Conference, c/o Diversified Management Services, P.O. Box 7976, Ann Arbor, MI 48107.